PERFECT FOR PERMANENT INSTALLATION AND FOR TREATING ROOMS OR AREAS OVERNIGHT OR BETWEEN CUSTOMERS OR PATIENTS
THIS UNIT DOES NOT COME WITH A PLUG. IT MUST BE HARDWIRED INTO YOUR ELECTRICAL SYSTEM OR RETROFITTED WITH A PLUG.
Our UVC tube light is a cost effective option for treating unoccupied areas. Cleaning frequently used or frequently-exposed spaces can be challenging. Now you can do so with the flip of a switch - or with the press of a convenient remote control - on demand. This overhead UVC fixture provides plenty of power for unoccupied spaces with 60 watts of UVC light. The light can be permanently installed via flush mounting to a wall or ceiling, or suspended from a ceiling with your existing hardware. The built-in junction box allows easy access for hardwiring a required 110V connection to your main power source, or you may also retrofit this UVC light with a plug.
This UVC ceiling / wall light fixture is designed in a double bar configuration, and measures approximately 40 inches long, 2.60 inches wide, and 2.10 inches high, exclusive of any hanging or mounting hardware.
- This UVC light does not come with a plug, and is designed to be hardwired for operation.
- Safety features, such as a motion sensor and remote control operation, help prevent accidental exposure to UVC light: please note that this light should only be used in an unoccupied area.
- The included remote allows for duration settings of 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes, and 120 minutes, with a 20 second “warning buzzer” before the light turns on to allow occupants to fully exit the space being treated.
Other Features include:
- 60W of UVC power (treats up to 450 sq ft)
- Optimal wavelength of 254 nm
This lamp uses quartz tubes - not low-output LEDs
- Separate remote control included for turning lamp on/off at a safe distance
- Preset buttons for 30/60/90/120 minute disinfection cycles
- Built in motion detectors will turn the lamp off if someone enters the area
- Audible alerts for power on and lamp activation warning
- This unit does NOT produce ozone.
- UVC Intensity: 2080 uw/cm2 at 12 inches distance / 450 uw/cm2 at 36 inches distance
- 9000 hour lamp life
EPA Establishment Number: 96906-CHN-1
40 inches (L) x 2.6 inches (W) x 2.1 inches (H)